Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Hurray for pink! (red)

This past weekend a few of us went to the U of U gymnastics game. It was Breast Cancer awareness night and if you wore pink, you got in free. Mamie and Charlie love to go these games. Mamie now thinks she is going to be a gymnast and has been practicing her skills all week. I also have been practicing my skills and have found - I AM GETTING OLD!!don't worry, the man colored hair is going away (and I'm not talking about Henry)
Sophie was being a big STINK!
Cute kiddos!
Even daddy wore pink! What a great guy!

4 comments:

sophie weichers said...

where is my birthday video!?

Julie said...

fun! Next time I want to come too! And your hair is not man hair!

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

You are so funny! Man hair?! Are you kidding me....you crack me up. You so don't have man hair.

Also, I'm sorry if I say this everytime I leave a comment, but it's true....YOUR CHILDREN ARE ADORABLE! I get so bummed out getting on your blog, because I see how cute and coordinating they are and wish I could be that creative. It's really hard for me for some reason. I look up to you for that. =) That's is definetly one thing I wish I could do better at.

sophie weichers said...

no you are a dear. thanks again for lunchy lunch. but really i need help with my blog asap. so as soon as you get home to a computer you will be helping me yes?