Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The greatest place on earth?

Well, almost! A place where Mickey and Minnie, Cinderella and Belle, Darth Vader and storm troopers are REAL- how could it NOT be the greatest place on earth! We are so greatful to have been able to get away from our busy everyday life and spend some time with our great kiddos. I'm not sure if this trip will be something our kids will remember, but I think it's something I will always remember! It was absolutely priceless to watch faces, listen to comments, and see reactions to everything around them. They had so much fun, it was so worth it!
(Eric and I had fun too! I'm pretty sure in our next life I'm supposed to be one of the disney dancers and Eric -Mickey Mouse!)

6 comments:

Chiara said...

hahaha - Eric totally could be Mickey Mouse!! I'm glad you guys so much fun!

theolsonfamily said...

Hey! That hurts! What does that mean????? I am really hurt!!!!

Breklyn said...

What fun pics, I love how they're in costume meeting all their fave characters. Such a magical place for kiddos (and exhausting for mom and dad). All your beach pics are great too. The matching girlie swimsuits are the best! Fun trip, I'm in need of one...

sophie weichers said...

I SHOULD HAVE COMMMMEEE

im pissed i didnt. seriously.

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

SO FUN!!! i'm so jealous. that place is one of the most magical places and it is so fun to see the looks on every child as they are walking around. i'm glad ya'll were able to take a fun family vacation!

Chiara said...

Hey....don't be hurt about the Mickey Mouse comment....(I don't know if that was Bridg or Eric that said that)....I just meant that Eric has the happy, go-lucky, cheery personality that could pull off playing Mickey Mouse! That's a COMPLIMENT!!
I mean, think about it, Bill could never pull it off. He wouldn't really be nice to the kids, he wouldn't dance around and act "mickey mouse-ish." He'd be lame and boring. Eric wouldn't.